Are you searching for the best site to sell your house? If yes, you have landed in the correct place. Check https://www.h3homebuyers.com/ and enjoy selling your house. Today, in this article we will look at the duties of a seller to ensure safer property transfer.
Duties of a seller before selling:
If you are willing to sell your house, it is essential to fulfill all the requirements to move the documents safely without any trouble. Initially, you need to familiarize yourself with the Transfer of Property Act, of 1882. Further, all the documents should be in handy.
- The Act states that “the ownership in exchange for a price paid or promised or part-paid and part-promised., in a sale, there exists an absolute transfer of all rights in the property sold”.
- The seller should disclose the materials that are defective to the buyer of the property.
- The seller should submit all the documents to the buyer related to the property. In case the buyer asks for the documents that are in the power of the seller, that also must be submitted without fail.
- The seller must answer all the questions that arise in front of him/her regarding the property of the buyer.
- The seller must take care of the property and documents until the property is submitted to the buyer.
- In case of any damage to the property within the submission date, the seller has to find a solution.
- In the case of a house, the seller must be ready to deliver the property to the buyer by the date. If you are living in that home, you need to vacate as soon as possible.
- Before the sale, the seller should ensure all the payments such as rent, current charges, water charges, etc.
Building a house or buying a house will involve too many procedures. As same, selling a house also involves several procedures. As a seller, you need to follow all the requirements and procedures carefully without fail. Check out https://www.h3homebuyers.com/ and sell your property quickly and easily. You can gather more information from the website https://www.h3homebuyers.com/.